AniDB is the premire data source for all things anime, largely thanks to it's dedicated userbase. If you want metadata for an anime, this is where you want to get it from.
Presenting: FADBS, a collection (or suite, if you will) of plugins for Flexget for interacting with AniDB.
- Get anime metadata from AniDB, either by known id or name
- Add files to your mylist
- Mediainfo plugin (if it doesn't exist)
- CReq missing files on AniDB
- Generate nfo files for series and episodes
- Custom threshold for tag weight (0-600, in increments of 100) to separate genre vs tag
- Hide tags that are spoilers
- Choose permanent or mean (of permanent and temporary votes) rating for series
- Open an issue at the repository: I want to make this as feature packed as possible, please make it related to AniDB, however.
anidb_list plugin that is built into Flexget, there is a pull request opened to fix the functionality of this plugin.
- AniDB Anime Metadata Fetch, fetch an anime and parse all of the information it gives you. Up for tweaking.
fadbs_lookup which is the actual metadata lookup plugin. It is currently in development.
Licensed under the GNU GPLv3, the license is included in the repository.
Let me know what you think!