New episode detected but undecided (not accepted)

MI task Punto never accepts the entries. For example, I have checked the tv show “Outlander” flexget tracking begins in S04E13. When I watch the flexget output in debug mode:

2020-02-19 09:00:54 DEBUG parser_internal Punto Parsing series: [Series] ||[.HDG] Outlander T5 [WEBRip NF 1080p ESP AC3 ING E-AC-3 SUBS][S05E01] kwargs: {‘name’: None}
2020-02-19 09:00:54 DEBUG parser_internal Punto Parsing result: <SeriesParser(data=[Series] ||[.HDG] Outlander T5 [WEBRip NF 1080p ESP AC3 ING E-AC-3 SUBS][S05E01],name=||[ Hdg] Outlander T5 [webrip Nf 1080p Esp Ac3 Ing E-ac-3 Subs][,id=(5, 1),season=5,season_pack=None,episode=1,quality=unknown,proper=0,status=OK)> (in 12.644200000000438 ms)

But then:

2020-02-19 09:00:54 DEBUG series Punto series on_task_metainfo took 0.47582108599999984 to parse
2020-02-19 09:00:54 DEBUG series Punto processing series took 0.01232112499999971
2020-02-19 09:00:54 DEBUG exec Punto phase on_filter not configured
2020-02-19 09:00:54 DEBUG urlrewriter Punto Checking 0 entries
2020-02-19 09:00:54 VERBOSE details Punto Summary - Accepted: 0 (Rejected: 0 Undecided: 20 Failed: 0)
2020-02-19 09:00:54 DEBUG exec Punto running phase_name: on_output operation: for_accepted entries: 0

Add accept_all: yes your task.

accept_all: yes is not what I want to. I have tested it and was a disaster because it started to downloaded almost all rss entries. I just want to accept my series list.

A little bit cleaning with manipulate in the task works like a charm now:

manipulate:
  - title:
      extract: ^\[Series\]\s+\|\|\[.*\]\s+(.*)