Please forgive me for the length of this post but i have been floundering for weeks trying to get a working config. I have been through these forums, and the cookbook, and the docs and something is still not clicking. I have even made a couple other posts here which got no responses, most likely because they were to confusing or to long. But i am really struggling with what i imagine should be a fairly simple config. Please help!
So i have a series database pre-populated from my file system using the following
I also have a RSS download task configured to feed all tv series into an entry list called "rss-links-2", everything seems to be working correctly to this point.
- entry_list: rss-links-2
On the other end i have a Download task configured to accept all entries from an entry-list called "approved-tv" and add them to my downloader of choice. That is also working, if i pipe rss-links-2 directly to approved-tv i get all downloads from the feed.
- entry_list: approved-tv
What i am struggling with is how to build an intermediate task to select the particular links i want. What i need help with is writing a task to do the following
- Get entries from the rss-links-2 list
- Accept all new and any missing episodes from the series database
- Wait X number of days for the highest quality before accepting
- Prefer/Target 1080p AMZN WebDL
- Reject Standard Definition content
- Put accepted entries on the approved-tv list
- Ensure that accepted episodes make there way into the series database
Additionally but much less important for now, i need to find a way to filter season packs and series premiers onto another list, but for that i think another task would be appropriate.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.