Hello I'm having a very strange problem on my move plugin task.
Everything used to work find, but lately I changed my permissions on the download folder, from UNIX to CIFS. And I started getting erros of permissions:
2018-02-26 17:14 VERBOSE move AutoMoveSeries1 Adding extension.mkv
to dst/mnt/media//series/The Walking Dead/S08/The Walking Dead - S08E09 - Honor
2018-02-26 17:15 DEBUG entry AutoMoveSeries1 Marking entry 'the.walking.dead.s08e09.convert.720p.web.h264-tbs' as failed
2018-02-26 17:15 ERROR entry AutoMoveSeries1 Failed the.walking.dead.s08e09.convert.720p.web.h264-tbs ([Errno 13] Permission denied: '/mnt/media//series/The Walking Dead/S08/The Walking Dead - S08E09 - Honor.mkv')
2018-02-26 17:15 DEBUG failed AutoMoveSeries1 Marking the.walking.dead.s08e09.convert.720p.web.h264-tbs in failed list. Has failed 1 times.
2018-02-26 17:15 DEBUG backlog AutoMoveSeries1 Saving the.walking.dead.s08e09.convert.720p.web.h264-tbs
2018-02-26 17:15 INFO task AutoMoveSeries1 Plugin retry_failed has requested task to be ran again after execution has completed.
2018-02-26 17:15 VERBOSE task AutoMoveSeries1 FAILED:
by if plugin because [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/mnt/media//series/The Walking Dead/S08/The Walking Dead - S08E09 - Honor.mkv'
The strange thing is that the file is created on the destination folder, renamed, but never deleted from the source, and if I login with the flexget user and try to remove the folder, it works. So I can't understand where is falling the permission.
The problem must be related to CIFS permission, but I can't find out what is the problem.