Media Folder (TV Shows) to Trakt List all rejected error

I’m lost trying to get my TV shows imported into a Trakt List called “TV Shows” (Public for now).

I have (Auth) Trakt no problem I do see that Flexget app on Trakt connected apps in settings and on CLI is good and not expired.

I think this will work great just so confused now and the cookbook seems to be outdated most of the plug-ins seem to be updated and confusing which one replaced them.

Reading seems like i’m trying to go the wrong direction but I want to get my TV Shows and Movies list and status backed up just had to rebuild NAS was running RAID 0 and upgraded to bigger drives. and lost stats. Also Trakt you can search TV and Movies and trigger them to download.

I’m using Sonarr-Radarr-IMDB and just added Trakt so IMDB will go away and I’m also running Plex for play back.

This is all setup on a Synology ARM processor no docker support :frowning: NAS.

I do want to learn this config writing but on day 3 now so be patience I’m a newbie.

Ran debug log flexget --loglevel debug execute command see the end of a very long scrolling errors

2020-07-29 21:28:57 DEBUG    urlrewriter   Update-TV       Checking 0 entries
2020-07-29 21:28:57 VERBOSE  details       Update-TV       Summary - Accepted: 0 (Rejected: 3251 Undecided: 0 Failed: 0)
2020-07-29 21:28:58 DEBUG    list_add      Update-TV       no accepted entries, nothing to add
2020-07-29 21:28:58 DEBUG    util.simple_persistence Update-TV       Flushing simple persistence for task Update-TV to db.
2020-07-29 21:28:58 DEBUG    util.simple_persistence Update-TV       Flushing simple persistence for task None to db.
type or paste config/log snippets here

Here is my Config file (config.yml) (FYI Notepad++ is the bomb for writing these)

tasks:

Update-TV:
    filesystem:
      regexp:  '.*\.(avi|mkv|mp4)$'
      recursive:  yes
      path:
        - /volume1/video/TV Shows
    metainfo_series:  yes
    accept_all:  yes
    list_add:
      - trakt_list:
          username: jettechfsr
          strip_dates:  yes
          list:  TV Shows
          type:  shows

I think he is not identifying the title, try adding ‘thetvdb_lookup’ or ‘trakt_lookup’:

metainfo_series: yes
thetvdb_lookup: yes
trakt_lookup: yes

Thanks for the help I’ve dived into the wiki’s and starting to get data flowing to Trait now so progress has but I have alot to learn still :smile:

Tried both:
thetvdb_lookup: yes

Still not getting list to populate on Trakt I figured out Trakt to Sonarr now got back to the examples created this and now have a Flexget Series DB I see in terminal.

templates:
  tv:
    # your series config, (or import_series) goes here
    # this template can then be used for the seed_series_db task, as well as your normal downloading tasks
    quality:
      - 720p hdtv
      - 720p webdl
tasks:
  seed_series_db:
    # The filesystem plugin will find all of your existing episodes
    filesystem:
      regexp: .*(avi|mkv|mp4|m4v)$
      path: /volume1/video/TV Shows 
      recursive: yes
      retrieve: files
    template: tv
    # We use the manual plugin so that this task only runs when explicitly called
    manual: yes
x Name                                 x Begin x Last Encountered x Age x Downloaded x Identified By x
tqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqnqqqqqqqnqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqnqqqqqnqqqqqqqqqqqqnqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqu
x Alaska Aircrash Investigations       x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x
x American Housewife                   x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x
x Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown      x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x
x Avenue 5                             x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x
x Bering Sea Gold                      x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x
x Betas                                x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x
x Better Call Saul                     x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x
x Bitchin' Rides                       x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x
x Blindspot                            x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x
x Brave New World (2020)               x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x
x Broke (2020)                         x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x
x Camping (US)                         x -     x -                x -   x -          x ep            x

So now how to upload this to Trakt custom list ‘Series Collection’

If I’m not mistaken, IMDB lists are RO (Read Only) you can’t insert items using flexget for example.

Is your goal to transfer trakt items to imdb OR use the imdb list to download Movies and Series?

there are multiple resources online suggesting docker on arm is possible here is one :wink:

In RAID0 if one of the n drives you have in the array dies…well all the data dies with it since your data is spread across the n drives in your array. Maybe you want an RAID1 for redundancy and a good backup plan?

why not create the list manually and use it with configure_series? This way should you want to follow a new series you will not have to edit the config but rather add it to your list in trakt :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks didn’t like IMDB for TV series Trakt seems to be nice for both Movies and TV. The goal is to have the following Trakt lists Series (collection), Movies (collection) then “Series Wanted” and “Movies Wanted”.

The Series Wanted would feed SONARR and Movies wanted would feed RADARR. Would like both of these to match with it’s associated collection list and have it remove it from the wanted list when it shows up in the collection list.

Let me rephrase.

The Synology DS216Play has no docker support and no side load option that I know off. but it is a good little quiet 2 bay NAS.

Running Raid 1 with two WD 12TB now.

Now what I’m struggling with.

I see on the cookbook they talk about the plugin trakt_acquired replaced by trakt_add now replaced by list_add and trakt_list? I run the config_series it scans my media folder produces 3462 entries I can see all my shows in a list in Flexget terminal but can’t figure out how to import or add to that list into a custom Trakt list.

I’m not sure how Sonar/Raddar works, but this config searches for movies via discovery, through a list on trakt, when it finds and downloads, deletes that list and adds it to the watchlist, on the trakt itself, the same configuration works for series.

I’ve already used a specific configuration that just deleted and added items from different lists, for example, added on IMDB and moved to the trakt.

Try to modify it and see if it does what you want.

tasks:
  FILMES-TRAKT-DOWNLOAD:
    priority: 12
    disable:
      - seen
      - seen_info_hash
      - retry_failed    
    metainfo_movie: yes
    imdb_lookup: yes
    inputs:
      - rss:
          url: 'https://ru.erai-raws.info/rss-movies-1080/'
          title: title
      - rss: 'https://tracker.uniotaku.com/rss.php?cat=47&incldead=1&dllink=1&passkey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
    discover:
      release_estimations:
        optimistic: 40 days        
      what:
        - trakt_list:
            username: '{? common.user ?}'
            account: '{? common.user ?}' # required if list is not public
            list: filmes
            type: movies
        - piratebay:
            sort_by: seeds
            url: '{? common.piratebayLink ?}'
            # url: https://baypirateproxy.org/       
        - 1337x:
            order_by: seeders
        - rarbg:
            min_seeders: 5
        - nyaa:
            category: liveact
            filter: all
        - limetorrents:
            category: tv
            order_by: seeds
        # - torrentz: good
        - search_rss: https://yts.lt/rss/{{search_term}}/all/all/0
    manipulate:
      - filename:
      - title:
          replace:
            regexp: '\[|\]'
            format: ' '
    convert_magnet:
      timeout: 60 seconds
      force: yes
    torrent_alive:
      min_seeds: 5
      reject_for: 5 hour
    quality: 1080p+ !2160p
    content_size:
      max: 8000
      strict: no
    list_match:
        - trakt_list:
      remove_on_match: no            
      single_match: yes
    list_remove:
      - trakt_list:
    list_add:
      - trakt_list:
          list: watchlist
    deluge:
      label: "FILMES"
      # add_paused: yes
      path: '{? paths.tmpDownload ?}'
      content_filename: '{{imdb_name|replace(":","")|replace("/"," ")}} ({{imdb_year|replace(":","")|replace("/"," ")}})/{{imdb_name|replace(":","")|replace("/"," ")}} ({{imdb_year|replace(":","")|replace("/"," ")}})'
      move_completed_path: '{? paths.movieDir ?}'
    template:
      - GERAL
      - MOVIE-NORMALIZE
      - DELUGE      
      - FILMES-telegram

I had not seen this post, if I understood you want the local entries of movies/series to be added to the list on the trakt, (watchlist, I believe), the list_match, list_add, I also had a configuration that did exactly that, try to merge these two configurations:

This configuration searches the files on the disks and checks if they are movies/series and checks if they have already been watched on the trakt (watched list) and delete if it is there.

Try to merge these settings:

DELETAR-FILMES:
    priority: 17
    disable:
      - seen
      - seen_info_hash
      - retry_failed
      - list_remove
    metainfo_series: yes
    require_field:
      - trakt_movie_id
      - trakt_movie_name
      - trakt_movie_year
    filesystem: 
      path: '{? paths.movieDir ?}'
      regexp: '.*\.(avi|mkv|mp4|m4v|iso|srt|ass|ssa|png|jpg|idx|sub)$'
      recursive: yes
    list_match:
        - trakt_list:
            list: watched
      action: accept
    delete:
      clean_source: 1
      along:
        extensions:
          - nfo
          - jpg
          - srt
          - ass
          - ssa
          - png
          - idx
          - sub
    template:
      - DELETADOS-telegram

This part you add and remove from the lists:

list_match:
        - trakt_list:
      single_match: yes
    list_remove:
      - trakt_list:
    list_add:
      - trakt_list:
          list: watchlist

Thanks will give that a try when I’m back at the computer. I have a lot to learn but amazing what can be done.

My main goal is to get my collection at least the list backed up regular intervals if there is a failure can re-download show with a few clicks would be nice if it had watched history as well.

For backup you can only send to a third list.

About the list of watched, I use kodi and it sends directly to the watched list of the trakt, then flexget accesses the list and deletes what has already been seen, I posted this config previously, name: DELETAR-FILMES.