I can't dowload movies base on regexp because of '[' in title

I downloading from RSS torrent, but in the rss there is some special character “[” that split the title, and I don’t know how to read it from regexp. for example:

<title>
<![CDATA[ Episode 1 Equator 2005 Power of an Ocean mHD BluRay DD2.0 x264-HDPP[Good Quality] ]]>
</title>
<title>
<![CDATA[ Episode 1 Equator 2005 Power of an Ocean mHD BluRay DD2.0 x264-HDPP[Best Quality] ]]>
</title>

When do the regexp like this:

accept:
           - Best Quality

in flexget it will only show the name look like:

Episode 1 Equator 2005 Power of an Ocean mHD BluRay DD2.0 x264-HDPP

It won’t accept that string I want to. Any strings before “[” will accept to download.
So how can I make flexget read all the string on title? The string Best Quality is a small description that RSS show up.

What’s the actual regexp? I don’t see it. Based on the examples, something like this should work:
<title>[\n\w]*<!\[CDATA\[ [^\[]+\[([^\]]+)\] \]\]>[\n\w]*</title>

Thanks for reply, my config is very simple:

tasks:
  torrent:
    rss: url
    regexp:
        accept:
           - iFT
           - CtrlHD
           - EVO
        reject:   
           - (.*)(193|194|195|196|197|198|199|001|002|003|004|005|006|007|008|009|010|011|012|013|014|015)(.*)
    transmission:
      host: 10.10.10.5
      port: 9091
      username: xxx
      password: xxx

And thanks for suggestion, but I really don’t know how to input that. Now how can I input string “Best Quality”

I think you want to use the regexp parse plugin. You can pull the quality from the tag, and then accept/reject based on it.

Thank yoiu, but I still can’t figure out these plugins meaning. Could you make an example of getting rss feed (xml) with accept strings like Good Quality and Best Quality for me? I’m stuck here.

There is no good example of regexp_parse that work in reality. Even the sample through an error for me. Right now I still using regexp and add something like this:

(.*)Best Quality(.*)

This works so far, not really as expected, but it works.

Right now I want to parse an publish date, so it will ignore the torrents severals years ago that tracker push it up to top.

<pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2000 20:03:18 +0700</pubDate>

In regex, you can escape special characters with back slash. Try \[Best Quality\]

Thanks all, finally, I find something that fit my need. It will accept anything have a string from title and description, also reject things that have a published date older than 2020 (this is because trackers pump up older torrents). It look ugly and stupid but that is what I tried to fixed.

tasks:
  torrent:
    regexp:
        accept:
           - iFT:
           - CtrlHD:
           - EVO:
           - (.*)Best Quality(.*): #the small decripstion also same line with title
        reject_excluding:   #any torrents uploaded before 2020 will reject
           - (.*)(020)(.*)
    transmission:

Ok, a little more tweaks to make this less stupid :smiley:

tasks:
  torrent:
    regexp:
        accept:
           - (.*)(iFT|CtrlHD|EVO|Best Quality)(.*): #any torrents content these words from title
        reject_excluding:   #any torrents uploaded before 2020 will reject
           - (.*)(020)(.*)
    transmission: