/inject/ endpoints, now correctly passes options for execution. Note that some option names changed (all dashes converted to underscores).
/retry_failed/ endpoint to
/movie_list/ endpoints. See list plugins for more information.
- Changed all of
/series/ DELETE method to use
forget parameter instead of
/movie_queue/ endpoint (as well as entire movie queue plugin) is set for DEPERECATION
- Changed execution/inject API to enable using multiple tasks. This'll break the previous implementation.
- Added inject API. See post for details
- Added ability to use
loglevel with Execute API
- Added TVMaze lookup endpoints
- Added ability to embed lookup in
/series/ GET method
in_task attribute to shows from
- Added episode pagination for
- Enforced max return value on several endpoints
- Other tweaks
- Greatly improve performace for Seen and Series endpoints
- Added ability to reset series downloaded release status, making the quality available again..
We're happy to announce that we developed a flexget REST API, which will allow many operations on your data.
The API is still in early stages and not yet finalized, but fully working never the less.
To access it follow the instruction here. We're using flask-restplus which utilizes Swagger UI. Its documentation is part of that page as well.
A few notes:
- The API allows operating on your data on a large scale. You CAN delete, add and change your data on a scale which is not possible today. If you want to mess around with the API without the fear of damaging your data, consider running in test mode or copying your config and db files into a different name.
- That being said, there is no problem with using the API on your main DB if you watch what you do. I Personally use it for quite a while now without any issues on my main DB.
- We are also working on building a Web-UI using the API. If you want to join on the development of that, you're more than welcome.
Any comments, question, remarks, requests and whatever are more than welcome.