Filelist.ro search plugin broken

I can’t seem to get this search plugin with discovery to work.

flexget version: 3.1.21 (latest)
error:
Error searching with filelist: FileList.ro login failed: Your username or password was incorrect

config:

tasks:
  backfill_mv:
    discover:
      interval: 2 hours
      release_estimations:
        optimistic: 45 days
      what:
        - movie_list: trakt_movies
        - filelist:
            username: '{? fl.site_user ?}'
            password: '{? fl.site_pw ?}'
            passkey: '{? fl.passkey ?}'
            category: movies hd
            include_dead: no
            order_by: peers
            order_ascending: no
            search_in: title
    template:
      - good_quality_movies
      - do_not_get_mv
      - download_movies
    list_match:
        - movie_list: movie_upgrades

fixed my issue by switching to the new API that flro has.
Had to replace brackets from search term for it to work properly.
please note there is strict API hit limit.

tasks:
  backfill_mv:
    discover:
      interval: 2 hours
      release_estimations:
        optimistic: 45 days
      what:
        - search_rss: "https://filelist.ro/api.php?action=search-torrents&internal=0&moderated=1&category=4&output=rss&type=name&query={{search_term|replace('%28', '')|replace('%29', '')}}&username={? fl.site_user ?}&passkey={? fl.passkey ?}"
    template:
      - good_quality_movies
      - do_not_get_mv
      - download_movies
    list_match:
        - movie_list: movie_upgrades

@stren – they changed the login procedure, and the plugin is not yet updated. I have it working locally and I can share the changes until I get the time to commit it to main repo or someone else fixes it …

I am also working on an update version to use the API, if you feel adventurous and you want to beta test give me a shout :slight_smile:

Hey @putyn thanks for working on updates version. I will wait for now as I have a solution until flexget is updated. I noticed that my trakt movie list isnt able to use the IMDb ID in discover plugin. I tried using IMDb lookup plugin and that still didn’t work. If you can look into that, it would be amazing to have IMDb ID search and title search as default fallback.

with current version of the discover plugin search by imdb_id is not supported. It will be supported in the version which uses the API. It could also be added to the old version however due to the way its implemented now you can have imdb id or name not both :slight_smile:

@stren - plugin is fixed in 3.1.23 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Filelist changed the domain from .ro to .io Any chance to update the plugin?

With next flexget release there is a new plugin which takes advantage of the filelist api, the old plugin will be depreciated with the next release.

https://github.com/Flexget/Flexget/pull/2658 already available in the development branch if you feel adventurous and want to install from github.

As someone else said, I hope you guys noticed that they shut down filist.ro. But Filist.io is open.

yes i’m aware that .ro was replaced with .io :slight_smile: