Discover search Plugins error - rarbg & extratorrent

I’m getting these errors on search Plugins for discover
rarbg

plugin `rarbg` (1 of 1)
2015-06-21 10:51 ERROR    discover      movies          Error searching with rarbg: RequestException: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:504: error:14077438:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error
2015-06-21 10:51 VERBOSE  transmission  movies    

extratorrent
ticket bug here
http://flexget.com/ticket/3018

2015-06-10 21:29 VERBOSE  discover      movies          Searching for `Insurgent (2015) 2015` with plugin `extratorrent` (1 of 13)
2015-06-10 21:29 WARNING  discover      movies          Search plugin extratorrent does not support latest search api.
2015-06-10 21:29 CRITICAL task          movies          BUG: Unhandled error in plugin discover: global name 'CATEGORY' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flexget/task.py", line 435, in __run_plugin
    return method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flexget/event.py", line 22, in __call__
    return self.func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flexget/plugins/input/discover.py", line 269, in on_task_input
    return self.execute_searches(config, entries, task)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flexget/plugins/input/discover.py", line 146, in execute_searches
    search_results = search.search(entry, plugin_config)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flexget/plugins/urlrewrite_extratorrent.py", line 63, in search
    category = CATEGORIES.get(config.get('category', 'all'), None)
NameError: global name 'CATEGORY' is not defined

On latest version of flexget on Raspberry Pi 1 & 2

Are you using an older version of Python? The RARBG issue is related to SNI not being available in Python <2.7.9.

Try https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18578439/using-requests-with-tls-doesnt-give-sni-support/18579484#18579484

EDIT: I see it has already been answered in SSL issue or something

Thanks. I updated to python2.7.9 and it fixed it on the Pi 1

The extratorrent search still doesn’t work

Are you running it as a daemon? The traceback does not really make sense. It references line 63, but it should be line 64 and CATEGORY is not referenced anywhere.

Try shutting down the daemon and try again. If you are not running it as a daemon or restarting does not work, then delete /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flexget/plugins/urlrewrite_extratorrent.pyc. That should force it to recompile it.

Yea it was running through the daemon. The error would stop the task from completing. stopped the daemon and ran it again and it went through. It did list an api error message

Searching for `Child 44 (2015) 2015` with plugin `extratorrent` (8 of 11)
2015-06-22 16:26 WARNING  discover      movies          Search plugin extratorrent does not support latest search api.

so i don’t think it even searched the site. restarting the daemon and running the tast again and it still doesnt error out again though

Sorry, is there an “official” plugin for RARBG? I don’t see it in the main page. Or is it some other thing? Thanks in advance.

http://flexget.com/wiki/Searches

I think all the search Plugins for discover are not working right

2015-06-27 19:37 VERBOSE discover movies Searching for Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) 2015 with plugin piratebay (7 of 8)

It looks like it is searching the title with the release year twice so it always returns with zero results. I remember seeing another thread about this and I will try to locate it

Edit: found it

Hi, Chewy74
i drop the project after this error now currently using rarbg through proxy sites and you know it’s working fine may you go for try vpn option before integration.

Thanks

Hi. We noticed that you need Best Torrent sites and we happen to stumble across this article that I guess will be very helpful for you guys. Best RARBG Proxy Sites and Mirrors