The short version is that my configuration for flexget and transmissionrpc + transmission-daemon successfully downloads rss series entries to a staging directory and moves completed downloads to the desired target series directory if the download is a single bare file, but the move fails if the download is a folder (e.g. a main file plus meta files in a folder). I have found that, with folder downloads, it will create the series directory (if it does not exist) but not move the download folder into that from the staging directory.
I have checked permissions and existence of parent directories. There aren't any reported errors with flexget verbose logging. The only difference I can find between successful moving and failed moving is single-file vs folder.
Success to me would be either the whole downloaded folder, or ideally just the main file, from the downloaded folder moved to the target directory and nothing remaining in the staging directory.
- OS: Windows 10
- Flexget: 2.20.5
- Transmission: 2.94 (run as daemon)
- transmissionrpc: 0.11
General transmission configuration:
- Download Folder: D:/Downloads
- Incomplete Folder: D:/Downloads/Incomplete
- Append .part to incomplete
- Task A: (the single-file entry feed)
- Finds rss entry for ShowA.SxxEyy.mkv
- Starts download as D:/Downloads/Incomplete/ShowA.SxxEyy.mkv.part
- Finishes download and renames (strips .part) to D:/Downloads/Incomplete/ShowA.SxxEyy.mkv
- Creates D:/Media/Anime/ShowA directory
- Moves file to D:/Media/Anime/ShowA/ShowA.SxxEyy.mkv
- Task B: (the folder entry feed)
- Finds rss entry for ShowC.SxxEyy
- Starts download as D:/Downloads/Incomplete/ShowB.SxxEyy, containing ShowB.SxxEyy.mkv.part, meta.info.part, etc.
- Renames files to strip .part as they each finish (still in D:/Downloads/Incomplete/ShowB.SxxEyy)
- Creates D:/Media/TV/ShowC directory
- Does NOT move anything to the new directory. Download remains as D:/Downloads/Incomplete/ShowB.SxxEyy